The Tropical Fruit & Vegetable Society – “Friends of the Fruit & Spice Park”
The Tropical Fruit & Vegetable Society is devoted to discovering and using tropical fruits and vegetables in every day life. Monthly guest speaker lecturing on tropical fruits & vegetables.
We are always looking for new members. Contact Louise King at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information
- Meetings held on the last Wednesday of each month at 7:30 pm
- Free tasting table, plant exchange and horticultural library.
- Monthly guest speaker lecturing on tropical fruits & vegetables
South Dade Garden Club: Contact Maryellen Cox Lopez at email@example.com
- Meets monthly on the 2nd Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm.
- In existence for 90 years, 70 years at the Park.
- Come to a meeting and learn about gardening, and make some new friends.